This year is incredibly great. Well, it’s not even reaching its end, but I am grateful that I could feel bunch of happiness from the beginning of 2015, and I’d like to make a list of what makes me happy! ;)
1. January 2015
– I got a chance to know them better! Actually it was a blessing since 2014, but I’ll include this into a happiness of the year! ;) I couldn’t make it to write about them, but it’s already on my blog list since forever. They are Dhani, Reisha, Inez, Nadya (aka Mba Iyong).
– On the earlier of this month I successfully went through the OSCE Comprehensive with full of smile and no fear at all (because I had no target at all, at that time).
– On the 30th of this month I passed my thesis defence.
2. February 2015
– I got a new phone.
– I went to Malang with my friends (including my bestfriends: Sondang and Yohan and Ami).
ps: I’ll try my best to blog about Malang Trip. ;)
– PROM NIGHT!
– Getting to know these clowns better. :)
– I passed all of the OSCE’s stase.
– I graduated from Medical School (Yudisium).
– I got a new laptop.
3. March 2015
– My parents birthday.
– I went to Solo with Yohan and Ageng.
– Had a fancy dinner with the Princess of Istana Kodok and the Prince, Ikal.
– Spontaneous nongky with these crazy people.
– I entered the co-ass life.
4. April 2015
– Got a chance to perform a Kreasi Baru dance, Ronggeng Parung at CCN 2015 (in the middle of jaga bangsal di Klaten, woohoo!). It was a really big deal for me, since I love dancing so much. I look forward to dance and perform again!
5. May 2015
– Graduation day (in the middle of Stase Interna).
6. June 2015
– I could meet The Holy Ramadhan, with my family. All healthy and happy.
7. July 2015
– I finished Stase Interna (OMG I can’t even believe it!).
– I could meet Lebaran Day, with my family with no “disaster” lol.
And that’s all, the happy list of mine. I am so happy. SO very happy. I can’t get all of this beauty of life if it’s not from Allah. Alhamdulillah. I can’t wait for the happiness ahead! xoxo